Some of its features:
- support for USB and I2S Dacs
- recompiled mpd 0.19.9 (mpd-archphile) based on mpd-light from AUR – niceness is set to -16 and lots of mpd features are disabled in each version (press mpd -V for more info)
- ympd 1.2.3 web interface.
- usb disk/flash automounting using udevil.
- upnp/dlna support using upmpdcli
- dchp enabled by default
- reachable with url http://archphile.local if zeroconf is enabled. Windows users please download this package to enable. In any other situation you can find the ip from your router
- samba/cifs/nfs support – you have configure /etc/fstab according to your own needs by modifying the sample lines
- default credentials:
- various webradios based on Volumio github repository.
- mixer is disabled by default. Use your amp to change the volume level. Ensure that system level is set to 100% using alsamixer command.